P & J Powder Coatings Pty Ltd is a family-owned and operated business which has been in existence since 1987. Due to our variety of capabilities and quality of works we are considered as unique leaders of the protective coating industry. To assist with servicing a variety of customers requirements our premises are able to offer the following;
• One large curing oven measuring 9m long x 3m high x 3.5m wide
• One medium curing oven measuring 3.7m long x 2.5m high x 2.1m wide
• Large wash bay for aluminium pre-treatment
The fact that P & J Powder Coatings are required to satisfy a diverse range of clientele means we take on jobs of all kinds and requirements. Because P & J Powder Coatings have the ability to sandblast, chemical wash and powder coat all at one facility means we are also able to offer competitive prices. P & J Powder Coatings utilize quality finishing products supplied by the likes of Dulux, Akzo Nobel, Jotun and Oxytech. We are able to adhere to customers specifications, or alternatively, supply our own to suit your needs.
Common items regularly transformed by P & J Powder Coatings include the following;
• Powder coating of electrical enclosures/switchboards
• Powder coating of handrails, privacy screens and aluminium extrusion
• Powder coating of steel and aluminium mag wheels, this includes a zinc priming option for steel rims
• Powder coating of ute trays, bull bars, nudge bars, sports bars, sliders and other off-road accessories
• Powder coating of bike frames
No job too small. Please feel free to send any queries to our web site in order to receive free advice and quotes. We are Quality Assured, certification standard ISO 9001:2000.