P & J Powder Coatings Pty Ltd is a family owned and operated business which has been in existence since 1987. Due to our variety of capabilities and quality of works we are considered as unique leaders of the protective coating industry. To assist with servicing a variety of customers requirements our premises are able to offer the following;
• One large curing oven measuring 9m long x 3m high x 3.5m wide
• One medium curing oven measuring 3.7m long x 2.5m high x 2.1m wide
• Heat controlled wet painting booth and curing room
• Sand blasting
• Large wash bay for aluminium pre-treatment
• Hot alkaline stripping tank
• Pick-up and delivery service
The fact that P & J Powder Coatings are required to satisfy a diverse range of clientele means we take on jobs of all kinds and requirements. Because P & J powder Coatings have the ability to sand blast, powder coat and wet paint all at one facility means we are also able to offer competitive prices. P & J Powder Coatings utilize quality finishing products supplied by the likes of Dulux, Akzo Nobel, International, Jotun and PPG. We are able to adhere to customers specifications, or alternatively, supply our own to suit your needs.
Common items regularly transformed by P & J Powder Coatings include the following;
• Powder coating and wet painting of electrical enclosures / switch boards
• Powder coating and wet painting of hand rails and privacy screens
• Powder coating of steel and aluminium mag wheels, this includes a zinc priming option for steel rims
• Powder coating of ute trays, bull bars, sliders and other off road accessories
• Powder coating and wet painting of bike frames, this includes the application of our specialized crystal range of powder coats.
No job too small. Please feel free to send any queries to our web site in order to receive free advice and quotes. We are Quality Assured, certification standard ISO 9001:2000.